TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the terms and conditions carefully. BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR APP YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of, and any purchase from, the ISHTARA e-SHOP MOBILE APPLICATION and/or website, and constitute an agreement between you and ISHTARA JEWELLERY PTE LTD. ISHTARA JEWELLERY PTE LTD reserves the right to change or modify any of these Terms and Conditions or any policy or guideline of this service at any time, and in its sole discretion. Any change or modification will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on the app. Your continued use of this service following the posting of its changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications. Therefore, you should frequently review these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable policies from time-to-time to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of this service. If you do not agree to the amended terms, you must stop using this service.
- The product shown on the app is the actual jewellery and is sold as it is. However, there may be slight variations with the measurements.
- All gold jewellery items are of 916 purity (22k), and all diamond jewellery items are 750 purity (18k), unless otherwise stated.
- No modifications or special alterations are allowed when you place your order. If you wish to do moderations or special alterations, you may bring the item(s) to our store after receiving the product. However, not all products can be modified or altered.
- All our diamond jewellery items are accompanied by an international diamond certificate as proof of authenticity.
- All our diamond jewellery are accredited by the World Diamond Mark.
- All diamond jewellery items come with a lifetime warranty. Ishtara Jewellery will provide free repair and polishing services when you provide us with proof of purchase.
- At Ishtara, we make every attempt to ensure that our online catalogue is as accurate and complete as possible. In order to give you the opportunity to view our products in great detail, some products may appear larger or smaller than their actual size in our photographs; and since every mobile or computer screen is set differently, colour and size may vary slightly.
- All prices are final.
- After you have selected your jewellery and provided shipping information, you will be prompted to make payment.
- By entering your payment information and submitting your order, you authorize us and our third-party payment processors to charge the amount of the order to your selected payment method.
- Our sales team will contact you once your item(s) is ready for delivery.
- If you wish to track your order, you may message us on Facebook and we’ll update you on the status of the delivery.
- When you buy diamond jewellery online, we will ship it to you with the accompanying diamond grading report (also called a diamond certificate).
- For security reasons, the product(s) will only be delivered to the person who placed the order. You will have to provide proof of identity at the time of delivery.
- For security reasons, the delivery personnel will snap a picture of the product delivered to you as proof of delivery completion.
- Delivery will be charged at $15, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Some products will be available with Free Delivery.
- Customers should check the item(s) upon delivery. No exchanges will be entertained for any damaged item(s) after the delivery is complete.
- Item(s) cannot be delivered to any foreign worker dormitories or community care or isolation facilities.
- Item(s) cannot be delivered to customers who are currently serving Stay-Home Notice (SHN) or returning Singaporeans/Singapore residents from overseas who are placed in isolation due to COVID-19 outbreak.
- The onus is on the customer to not place any orders if they are currently isolated or placed on SHN.