We, at ISHTARA JEWELLERY, value your privacy and believe that it is our responsibility to protect your personal information by properly managing it. The privacy practices of this policy are in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) in Singapore.
- By using this service, you allow ISHTARA JEWELLERY to store your personal information in order to process payment, carry out deliveries, enable you to track your deliveries, contact you regarding your order or deliveries, send to you emails, SMS and/or mails to convey season greetings, marketing materials including our latest promotions and offers that you may be interested in.
- ISHTARA JEWELLERY will contact you via phone calls, SMS, email with regards to any ongoing orders, responding to your enquires received over Facebook, email, WhatsApp or phone calls even if you have signed up for DNC (Do Not Call Registry).
- If you have already signed up for DNC, ISHTARA JEWELLERY will send you promotional materials over SMS or phone calls if you have already signed a waiver in one or more ways, namely our feedback forms, 916 Gold Redemption Voucher online order form, etc.
- ISHTARA JEWELLERY assures you that your personal information will be stored safely and securely and will not be shared, distributed or sold to any other organisation outside of ISHTARA JEWELLERY.
- By using this service, you allow any third-party payment processors engaged by Ishtara Jewellery Pte Ltd to store your personal information in order to process payment.
By using this service, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Ishtara Jewellery Pte Ltd, its independent contractors, service providers and consultants, and their respective directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to the ISHTARA e-SHOP or your use of or inability to use our website, app or ISHTARA e-SHOP service, including without limitation any actual or threatened suit, demand or claim made against Ishtara Jewellery and/or its independent contractors, service providers, employees, directors or consultants, arising out of or relating to the Content, your conduct, your violation of these Terms and Conditions or your violation of the rights of any third party.
Right Of Refusal:
- Ishtara jewellery has the right to refuse, without any reasons whatsoever, to sell any product to the customer after the purchase is done online.
- In such an event, Ishatara Jewellery guarantees to pay back the amount to the customer within 24 hours upon receipt of payment.